Special Track 2023
Co-located with NBT Berlin. 20-21 June 2023
The Special Track is primarily addressed at engineers, neuroscientists and clinical researchers to share state-of-the-art technology and expertise on developing new tools and methods to enable fundamental research on the nervous system, as well as treatments for neurological disorders. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Stimulation-based therapies.
- Diagnostic imaging.
- Modelling and simulation.
- Bioelectronic medicine.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Cerebral palsy.
- Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders.
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Traumatic and acquired brain injuries and related secondary conditions.
- Spinal cord injuries.
- Peripheral nerve injuries.
is owned and produced by DEMACH GmbH, which provides the ultimate platform for technology and business leaders to connect, collaborate, and propel our industry forward.
Phone: +49 30 6881 7625